[Bordermarch] Getting ready, looking for several items

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 06:38:05 PDT 2008

Yay!!!

Congratulations on the new job Phocas.

Alianorra

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Phocas <phocas at bordermarch.org> wrote:

From: Phocas <phocas at bordermarch.org>
Subject: Re: [Bordermarch] Getting ready, looking for several items
To: "'Barony Bordermarch'" <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 6:50 AM

Greetings,
  Just looked at my "picture" inventory of the shed I did a couple
weeks
ago, after some things came up missing.  I count 8 Propane canisters, but I
think there are 9 (one under a bin I can't see for sure).  I know a fair
amount of them are full and a couple of them are 1/2 full and one or two
empty ones.

I have two of my own dry marker boards that I can let the Barony use. One is
a big one with a built in tripod.

Three Cheers!!!  I start my new job this morning at 8am!!!!  I will be
working at the same place Lord Adolf and Lord Aaron work!

IS,
Phocas