[Bordermarch] Congratulations L. Padraigin

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 19:04:09 PDT 2008

We have just been contacted by L. Padraigin our newest Regional A&S officer and a Barony Worker Bee.  She and her Lord John The Sterling attended Gates Edge today.  Masterinde Annes a Pelican has excepted L. Padraigin to be her protege and worthy of a yellow belt. This was presented to her in Court.  L. Padraigin is very active in the SCA and service orientated and is truly deserving of this great honor. We are so proud of her. Vivat!

TEx's Santiago and Elisabeth