[Bordermarch] New Arrival

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Sep 9 21:02:47 PDT 2008

Time for congratulations for another major milestone!
Welcome, little miss Tori.
Congrats to the grandparents Lady Kemela and Lord Aaron Whitewolf...
and to the happy military husband and wife, all grown up.
Seems like yesterday Lance Corpral Justin was just a little feller, himself.

Wishing the best,
Tessa

We are trusing that Berserker Ike will *not* be a new arrival in this direction.
My school district published an advisory this evening that we are not  -at this moment-
anticipating closing the schools;
how'e'er... 3 days away is still a bit too early to carve that into stone.
Godspeed, all, where e'er Ike may go or disolve into.