[Bordermarch] Congratulations L. Padraigin

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Wed Sep 10 03:44:56 PDT 2008

Thank you so much for the kind words, your excellencies.  I was told several times this past weekend that service is a long hard road, but I have found the road to be paved with much personal gratification and to be well traveled by many wonderful people such as yourselves.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Padraigin