[Bordermarch] IKE

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:56:23 PDT 2008

Glad to see that folks are heading north.  They are positioning our local state guard folks at Huntsville.  My father and I are staying here.  I wish everyone safety and health.  I know it is hard, but try not to panic or worry too much.  We have thunderstorms stronger than what we are expected to get **smiles**.

  Jim, if you need me for anything, give me a call at 8339912.  I am willing to help with paperwork or whatever I can do as a CERT person.

Tommie