[Bordermarch] We're Back!

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 18 14:32:21 PDT 2008

Welcome back !!!,
 I too was at work until 2 days ago. (I worked one 16 hr shift and four 12hour shifts before they let me leave} I came home to no power but good water [Beaumont's water is salty and nasty]  and after 1 day the power came back on . Yes I will say it!!! " there's no place like home" even with the boy's gripping about the lack of fast food outlets that are open.
Take care and be careful out there cleaning  up and watch out  for those copper-headed-rattle-moccasins this time of year 'cause their cranky.
Vaclav