[Bordermarch] In Ike's wake, Tessa checking in

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 19:13:28 PDT 2008

Tommie here on borrowed electricity so no regular compy access.  We stayed through the storm here in Southpark.  We are fine, but a large tree gave under Ike's fury and tore our electrical equipmen off our abode.  Repairs are soon underway and should be complete by beginning of October.  Back to classes at Lamar on the 25th unless they change it.  I hope everyone else faired ok.  You are all in my prayers. Tommie