[Bordermarch] Her Excellency Dena

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 01:42:23 PDT 2008

We didn't evacuate either.  House is secured.  I am affiliated with the County Emergency Response Team, but did not get a call from anyone.  I feel like they had to test their disaster plans out.  Glad to see they worked well this time.  Sorry to hear about Dena.  I am sure they will take wonderful care of her there.  I hope everyone else is doing fine and keeping spirits up.

Tommie