[Bordermarch] IKE

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 06:39:49 PDT 2008

Here's an after-storm update:
Ericus, Helene & the family are fine
AmberLea, brother Ian, Jillian, Maisie, & families are well
Galen, Erin & the boys are alive and well
Armuin's condition is unknown,  but I tried to call her last Friday and got no answer, so I assume she was taken to shelter.
Selena, and Francois Picou rode out the storm in their not-as-mobile-as-it-looks home
That's all I know for now

Ericus
 Burma-shave