[Bordermarch] Hows the weather

Diego QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 15:11:28 PDT 2008

I sent a weather and site condition update out on the list, but they
didn't post it for some reason. Colmesneil took a pretty strong hit.
There is a lot of damage around the site, trees down, signs down and
damage to both of my barns. The big tree in front of the castle looks
like it might not survive this either. We are hoping to get water back
at least soon.

Hope everyone else survived the storm ok.

Diego

Sent from my iPhone