[Bordermarch] Assistance

Diego QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 14:44:20 PDT 2008

Greetings everyone,

I have been in contact with a large number of people in the storm
stressed area and I have been able to check on many homes and assist
with repairs from Beaumont to Lufkin and also to some parts of
Houston. If there is anyone that is in need of assistance and I can
help, please let me know. I am scheduled to return to Colmesneil this
evening and then possibly back to Beaumont/Pt. Arthur area Wednesday
or Thursday.

In service to the Coastal Region of Ansteorra!
Diego
832-236-8976

Sent from my iPhone