[Bordermarch] Evacuating?

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Mon Sep 8 22:23:46 PDT 2008

Good morning. Thank you for passing on the offer of space for evacuees, Your Excellency Santiago. Have you, perchance, heard of anyone who would accept evacuees with pets? We have three dogs and two cats that would go with us, if we evacuate, and would need someone who would allow them to come as well. If you will, can you forward contact information to us? Thank you.
Ldy Meresankh