[Bordermarch] In Ike's wake, Tessa checking In

Diego QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 16:27:28 PDT 2008

Cleanup crew consisting of Lady Libby and her entire family as well as
some friends from other Shires at Borderkeep. No sign yet or word back
from Simonn after we left messages the last couple of days. If he
develops an opportunity to get back to us please have him call. I made
run back to Vidor today and saw two big tractor trailers selling
generators if there is a need. I also was informed by a reliable
source that anything needed can be aquired in Sulfur Louisiana without
waiting  in a line.

Hope all are well and I can be reached most of the time on my cellular
number if needed.

Diego
832-236-8976

Sent from my iPhone