[Bordermarch] Populace Meeting

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Apr 29 08:23:20 PDT 2009

Greetings unto Bordermarch,

Tomorrow is our populace meeting at Gander Mountain, on the corner of Dowlen and Hwy 69. The meeting begins about 7:00pm in the lodge room located at the back of the store.
HE Valencia will give us some history about St George, and has promised to present all with some special homemade cookies; reason enough to be there.
We will discuss our upcoming Baronial event, and marvel at the Baronial Autocrat, Lady Paddywack's, marvelous leadership skills. I can only pray she displays the site tokens she has made. They are splits of fine grained wood that has been procured from the endangered Cikle bush.  Lady Paddwack has personally gnawed some cryptic runes into the facings of the site tokens; she still suffers from splinters in her gums.
See ya'll there.