[Bordermarch] A & S news ?

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 22:17:36 PDT 2009

Greetings Lord Nikolai,

The local Art Museum is having an art sale called "Market by  the Sea" on
Saturday, April 25.  I have been working during the month of  March on completing
framed verses and poems in calligraphy to display and sell  there that day.
For the illilumination around the caligraphy, I am using  the ideas from
illuminated letters from the many scrolls I did over the  years.  I am planning to
bring about 40 or 50 pieces of my framed  calligraphy for the art sale and
exhibit.

Valencia

In a message dated 3/27/2009 6:12:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,