[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 05:17:59 PDT 2009

Dearest Wolf,
So glad to hear from you again and to know your health is better.  Welcome back!  There is still armory on Monday's at Sir Simonn's and fighter practice is held on Sundays at Withering Hights Park on Delaware, 4 pm.  Thursday night we meet at Rogers Park on Dowlen at 7 pm.  Both practices are becoming much larger.  Also this Sat Bordermarch is gathering at Rogers Park to have a family and friends Picnic.  We start to meet around 10-10:30 am, bring meat to cook on the pits for your family and a side dish to share with many.  Beverages will be provided.  You are welcome to bring as many people as you wish, many will be working on their talents be it arts, science, rapier or chivalric. No garb required just family fun.  Don't forget chairs.

Also our Spring Baronial event is May 9th and will be in Winnie, Texas at the city park.  Event fee is $6 with a $3 non member surcharge, $4 for children.  Feast being provided to all who attend. It will be a one day event with lots to see and do for the whole family and a great event to share with friends who may have some interest in what we do.

So good to hear from you and looking forward to seeing you soon.

Grace,
HE Elisabeth