[Bordermarch] April A&S

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 10:58:34 PDT 2009

Well as you have read Santiago has been working on a few bows and no I haven't laughed that hard!  I am sewing and beading him a new tunic as well as helping L Colecte to make new silk pennants for the Barony. We hope to have lots of new banners and such by Melees.

June is looking good for the Barony A&S day as well so sign up with L. Nik to give a class.  Santiago's barn is all cleaned up and ready to entertain all the LORDS and there will plenty of room in the house to have tables chairs and classes.

Can't wait!
HE Elisabeth