[Bordermarch] Sundays summary

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Mon Aug 10 09:16:26 PDT 2009

Well all went well. We had a few new people out trying their luck at
heavy and light. Friends of Kieth I believe. Also there was a gentleman
that was there that was new to me, but then again most are.

Sir Simonn offered up some very good advice, as usual, that will benefit
all that listened. (Yes I was listening)

As Aldrich, myself, and this other Frenchman were talking and arming up,
a mystical druid appeared. It was as if he entered the area out of a
tree!!! As he approached I knew immediately that it was none other than
HE Don Ericus.

He spent a few hours there instructing and reminiscing of adventures
long past. The knowledge he shared was recieved openly and with great
interest. I plan on incorperating some of his teachings into my bag of
not so tricky tricks. I look forward to his return to teach myself and
others the glorious art of rapier fighting.

HE AmberLea and her daughter were there, as well as The Golden Dona,
Lady Nora and children, Lord Tomas and the other usual suspects.

The Baron and Baroness were not in attendance. I am almost sure that
they were with familiy celebrating the  Opening of the Sistine Chapel
which occured on August 9th,1483. It was either that or mourning the
death of comedian Bernie Mac (2008). Not sure which.

As far as this coming Thursday practice, The Baron and Baroness may or
may not be attending. After all in 1516, The Treaty of Noyon between
France and Spain is signed. Francis recognises Charles's claim to
Naples, and Charles recognises Francis's claim to Milan. We know how
they like to celebrate histoy.

Well that sums up Sundays practice. If I forgot your name, misspelled
your name, or left you out all together I apologize. I was a hectic day,
and once HE Ericus showed up I lost interest in all else to listen to
his teachings.

Be well,
Chrestien Brule