[Bordermarch] News and some more stuff of legends

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 08:51:00 PDT 2009

But it's so much fun!!!

Elisabeth

________________________________
From: Bill C Burgin <billcburgin at yahoo.com>
To: Barony Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 7:26:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Bordermarch] News and some more stuff of legends

Speaking only for myself, I wouldn't allow anyone who was laughing so hard they were shaking all over perform any medical attention on me.  Also, I have found that even the most loving of wives can be borderline sadists with an ace wrap, as a way to express their opinion of our 'antics.'  Your mileage may vary... ;{>
ES

Happiness is more than the absence of unhappiness