[Bordermarch] loaner gear

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Sat Aug 29 17:01:08 PDT 2009

To All of the Above,

     With all the new light fighters coming out to practices, I have an
issue that needs resolved. I have been using my own armor to outfit the
new people. If anyone has extra armor or gear that they can bring out to
practices or loan to the rapier marshal until our new people can get
outfitted. I would be grateful. When I say gear I mainly mean body
armor, gorgets, and masks. Most have access to blades. Also I am also
working on getting the plastice foils for our youth fighters.

Adolf here are 2 sites to look at for those plastice foils.

http://shop.fencing.net/Plastic_Training_Foil_p/nc-pl-foil.htm

http://www.zivkovic.com/item.jsp?web_id=611

Any and all assistance will be welcomed.

Chrestin Brule