[Bordermarch] Sundays Fighter practice

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 11:19:09 PDT 2009

Thank you Chrestien! I have grabbed a couple of photos from this past Sunday's practice to use as filler in the Sept. Trumpeter...could you please send me names for these photos...I am attaching the ones I am considering.

Also do you know where Sunday's fighter practice will be held from now on...I received a message that it would no longer be Wuthering Heights, so I need to update the info on the Trumpeter's calendar page...

Thanks so much...

Reverently in Service to the Dream,
                M'Lady Pandora Penncraft
                          Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!