[Bordermarch] The plan

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 07:28:34 PDT 2009

Nomis,

I would have you ask our friend Baron Bourbon and Coke to now begin with the second phase of our plan.
I must admit, I to had some misgivings as to the Baron Bourbon and Coke's effectiveness at splitting his kingdom into warring factions; it seems his need for fine linen and the coco seed drives him to extremes.

Captain Brule has sent word of his misfortune concerning his wagon and the Golden Dona. We can only pray that his injury will heal in time for the Autumn celebration at Castle Border Keep.
One must ponder; where was Captain Brule's lovely Lady Nora when his misfortune fell like a sack of seed on him, and why-oh-why was Captain Brule and the Golden Dona riding the wagon alone?
Perhaps the Golden Dona is just protecting her daughters interest given Captain Brule's history with women. He has been know to leave the inn with the most unsavory of women when he is deep in his cups.

Nomis, do not push Lady Jimwat to far; she has been know to gather from her herb garden, special things that will render one feeble and unable to perform the easiest of task!

Ward yourself well until future communication. Should you require assistance, Captain Brule will be plying the waters close by.

My food taster has developed a small side effect from the application of the radish juice to cure his malady. Whenever he hears the spoken word [celebrate], his head turns the color of a bright radish!
It takes much time for his normal color to return, and he claims the affliction runs in his family. The problem is, he has no family, he's an orphan.
We are now most careful to not speak the word in his presence, and hope beyond hope that his ears never hear a fair young maiden speak the word!

As you well know, our preparation for battle never ends. We gather once again in the park to allow Bordermarch's finest warriors to cross blades while the children watch with pride.
We shall miss your presence today friend Nomis.

HE Santiago