[Bordermarch] The preview of the review

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Sat Aug 22 20:37:27 PDT 2009

Your Excellancies,

   I regret to inform you but I feel I must. The pictures from Thursdays
practice were not acceptable. Lady Nora's camera decided to make the
pictures fuzzy. I would attach a few but the list doesn't allow
attachments. Lady Nora says don't fret. She will take many more pictures
this Sunday and make up for it.

   This past Thursday you met my mother. There is a slight possiblity
you might meet her father this Sunday. Not sure, but it is a possiblity.

   You did so well saying who was at practice this past Thursday so I am
goning to attempt to write a Sunday Fighter Practice Preview Review.

   All went well. Sir Simonn and Zain were there. Gary and Jo-C also
were in attendance. Zane worked with Gary and Okin. Dona Leah was there
with La Pooch. Tomas or Thomas how ever he spells it was there with his
lady Jill. He is doing very well. To everyones surprise Don Armand
decided to grace us with his presence!!!  Of course it was too hot for
him so he only fought a little while before he wimped out. Paddy Wagon
was there in her fancy padded helmet still complaining about something
to do with the gate...Lady Nora took pictures and fought with the
children. There were some other people there but I am so bad with names.
I apologize if I missed you. Oh yeah Aldric was there too...Still not
sure if it was in person or if it was just in spirit.

Thats all for now. If I missed you then please feel free to contact me
at:

Chrestien Brule