[Bordermarch] 12th Night Weather Forecast

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 02:28:39 PST 2009

Sadly, as of 1969, Christopher is no longer recognized as a true Saint by
the Catholic Church.  So my reference material no longer lists him as the
patron saint of travelers.  Personally, any saint is a good saint, whether
popularly acclaimed or canonized to the gills; but that's personal!
Anywho, the point was to have 12th night at the Presbyterian church on
Gladys street, not the Basilica in downtown.  I don't think I'll be asking
HE Diego for directions anywhere, either!