[Bordermarch] Fighter practice cancellation

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 07:07:31 PST 2009

To our (good) Baron,
I have connections with Santa's elves and according to the list , you are going to be able to keep a forge going for a looooong time with what Santa brings you . btw  I had you a gift but it gnawed its way through the bars and I was forced to put it down. Sorry! But you know how dangerous fruitcake is after it is unwrapped .  See you at 12th nigh.
Ld Vaclav Slovaczek