[Bordermarch] 12th Night Celebration

padraigin at swbell.net padraigin at swbell.net
Wed Dec 30 17:09:18 PST 2009

Lord Chrestien

12th night will be held at St. Andrews Presbyterian Church 1350 North 23rd Street on the corner of Gladys starting at 11:00am.  We must be out of the hall by 11:00pm.  You do not have to go home but you can't stay there! Tee-hee. There will be classes offered during the day, chivalric and rapier fighting, and childrens activities.  Everybody is asked to bring a dish to serve 6-8 people and we will have a potluck feast starting at 5:00. There will be an adult and children gift exchange and also an ornament exchange.  If you wish to participate bring a wrapped, age appropriate gift and-or an ornament (not wrapped).  In the evening we will have the traditional bells and pillows game to play - and no you may not bring your own rock pillow Lord Christien, they would not allow me to last year.  The bells and pillows will be provided.  There is no sight fee but donations are requested to cover the cost to use the hall.  If anybody would be willing to teach a class please contact me to set up a time - for knowledge is wealth meant to be shared or we are all the poorer!  I will try to post a schedule of class times and there will be schedules available at 12th night.  I will everybody there and hopefully many new faces.

In Service,
Lady Padraigin
Padraigin at swbell.net
(409)893-6168