[Bordermarch] 12th Night Weather Forecast

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 19:54:07 PST 2009

The clever Baron's untruths, to see if we were paying attention, were the
following:
1) Time, until the event:     not "3.5 months"     [3.5 weeks being true]
2) Location of the event:   not "St Anthony's"   [St. Andrew's being true]

Our Baroness most certainly does cook!
Woe be to thee for choosing unwisely your words below.