[Bordermarch] Mi'lord Okin Yeke / Court of Honor

Patrick Callahan naspiritwalker at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 1 00:26:57 PST 2009

Indeed I was. I spent a good number of years dancing with the natives among the Arowmen (the knowledge of costuming I gained there by has held me in good stead in my more recent endeavors) and I too have seen the eagles lofty nest and was received by them as one of there own. Please relay my fairest greetings to your honorable lord Okin. You could do much worse than having him for our lord. From the sounds of it he is quite a right fine gentleman.

Lost And Confused

Patrick Callahan