[Bordermarch] (no subject)

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Feb 18 06:39:23 PST 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

Check out the Logon café  website. It's a local internet café just off Calder Ave in Beaumont. You'll see a picture of our very own Lord Godric of the Axe, Shean Rhame, along with some verbiage that talks about the benefit some of the local musicians and bands will be hosting for him. We do this every year for some charitable cause; we chose Lord Godric as this year's poster child.
I will be playing lead guitar with the Band called Onofatman. We'll play during the day and then from 8:00 till 12:00 that evening.
Lord Godric and his family have been there when others needed help, and now it's their turn. Come on out this Saturday for some of the best music and entertainment this side of Eastex Freeway!

Santiago