[Bordermarch] Lord Godric/Shean Rhame

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 07:31:26 PST 2009

Lady Libby,

  I am so glad to see your update.  I too was wondering what had happened.  I am glad he is healing so well.  The brain is a miraculous organ, and I am sure with all your and his wife's loving care, the prayers of friends and other family, that he will continue to make great gains in his progress.  I have gifts for you and his wife.  If you will send me your information privately, I will make sure you get them.  Everyone deserves a little brightness at the edge of their storm clouds.

Lady Katitcha
Tommie L Stovall