[Bordermarch] VICTORIOUS NEW PRINCE & PRINCESS Re: Crown Tny, as we speak...

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 12:05:44 PST 2009

And the victor, next Crown Prince, the King who goes to
Pennsic this summer for Ansteorra:
is...
...  Sir Hrafn and his charming colorul Lady Elizabeth !!!!!!!
These are dear people, if you have not met them.
She is beyond talented, and He is extremely honorable and courteous;
not been a knight too very long.

The coronets are on the brows of
Their Highnesses Hrafn and Elizabeth !!!!!!!!!

Simonn called from field side.
See  also http://www.plurk.com/purpleermine for the pairings of this Crown
Touwnament.