[Bordermarch] Visitor

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jan 29 05:10:38 PST 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

I have been informed that we might have a visitor join us at populace this evening; his SCA name is Kamoltwat Chooperpoon. I couldn't understand him very well, he sounded like he was from Pakistan, but I believe he said he was very skilled in Rapier fighting.
He is married and lives in Lumberton. He has visited our website and fell in love with the castle. He can't wait to meet everyone in the group. He said he was a large man and joked that he was not blessed with good looks. Let's all give him a warm greeting when he shows up.

Santiago