[Bordermarch] Brewing in Ravensfort

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 19:16:44 PST 2009

Hey all you brewers and brew drinkers,
  I recently received a missive from our old Baronial member Latham the Lunatic regarding a day of beer brewing at Lizard Keep ( Don Zorcons residence). If you are interested in going please let me know and I will get the information to you.This is what his messenger delivered to our guild.

"The reason for this message is about our next Brew Date at
Lizard Keep.. It will be Feb 22. We light fires at 9AM(give or take, as this is
SCA time!!!!)

But we would love to have any and/or everyone who is interested
in beer making to attend."

This is a great opportunity as Don Zorcon is an amazing brewer with an unbelievable amount of knowledge. Let me know if you are interesed and maybe a few of us can caravan over.

In service to Bianca, Bordermarch, and brewing I remain,
  Nikolai