[Bordermarch] feast related / tables?

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 09:34:52 PST 2009

At January Populace business meeting, the forthcoming 2009 May event's
5:00 - 5:30 PM feast possibilities were discussed.

Quite by oversight at Populace Meet, I believe the topic of tables was not
brought up by anyone.

Sometimes the 6-foot or 8-foot white tables are found on sale.
I do not have -maybe someone knows-  a current exact count of how many
tables have been donated
and stored at Jones Campgrounds shed for use there, since that site's own
picnic tables began to be unusable.
Also, among several participating individuals, probably 10 or more personal
tables are owned which maybe could be borrowed for feast.  I have four on
hand.

In a pinch, for the price of a couple of new tables, or less, there is also
the possibility of
the Barony renting a whoe bunch of tables for feast if that is agreeable.

Many people bring their own chairs anyway, so chair "rental" could be
minimal.
Something to think about.
Tessa