[Bordermarch] Jan A&S

kwcw3f at peoplepc.com kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Mon Jan 26 19:22:23 PST 2009

Greetings, m'Lord,
     I am knitting as usual; I guess I should simply admit, "Hi, my name is
Wendy, and I'm knit-addicted..." but it's cheaper than therapy!
     I just finished a neck scarf, in a soft grey yarn, that buttons around
the neck via a knit rose. It's an accent scarf, as opposed to a 'winter'
scarf. It turned out really nice, I thought. So I am on to another project,
a technique for knitting triangles in a fashion that doesn't require them to
be sewn together. It's called multi-directional knitting. Can be used for a
lot of things. (More info than you wished for, I'm sure.) Boils down to: I
am trying to learn something new. :-)
     I have half a pair of socks done for The Boy, and need to get the
second sock started one of these days. There's always something... :-)
-Meresankh