[Bordermarch] DEMO

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 22:08:16 PDT 2009

Bordermarch Populace,

We have been asked by Teresa Fox a former player and now caretaker of HE Armuin to do a demo at the residency home she stays at.  This is being planned for Sat July 25th.  Countess Tessa and HE AmberLea are setting things up and will be acquiring further details.  Please make time if possible to make an appearance to honor this lovely lady who in days gone by not only supported Bordermarch but was instrumental in educating and entertaining our children for many many years. We have not personally met her but feel through the stories of her life in Bordermarch she is truly a part of this great family.

We look forward to hearing more,

HE Elisabeth