[Bordermarch] Betrayed

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Mon Jul 20 20:28:43 PDT 2009

Your Excelency,

We have been betrayed!  The Baron Bourbon and coke that promised to assist us in taking over the wanted Blackmoor lands has double crossed us.  When I went to meet him and firm up
the plans you sent with me, he had me imprisoned in the goat pins.  While they were good company for a while, they soon tired of me and became agressive.  I was then transferred to
the dungeons where it looked I would spent my final days.  But as always my keen sense of direction and inate skills allowed me to discover a secret passage way out of the
catacombs.

I soon found acess to the sewers of the keep and emerged into a lonely house on the outer wall of the keep.  As my luck was getting better I quickly discovered that I was in the
fair maiden Lady Jimwat's house.  I worked my nightly charms on her and was able to take shelter there for several days.  It took a long time to get her to allow me to access the
famed jimwat bush but as always I scored the required juices.  I quickly made my escape and looked for your transport.  Unfortunatly I was unable to stay on the ship for the
journey due to the capitan wanting to cover me in custard and sugar and hold his dagger.  There is only so much a spy is willing to do!

I have sent this message and the vile of Jimwat juice by my trusted pidgeon, Gabby.  She is quiet but has quite the bite.

Please be aware that the dread kingdom of goat lovers is on to your plans.  Do not trust Bourbon and coke he is a double agent. Do not trust your ship Capitan he is a little flaky
(maybe alot flaky).  Do not trust the Baroness- it is her food that is killing the taster.  Do not trust the brewer- he just acts wierd.  Do not trust the night shuffler she
mumbles to herself.  Do not trust the Baronesses courtly ladies- short people just cant be trusted.

Trust worthy Nomis