[Bordermarch] Fighters practice 7/5/09

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Jul 7 06:24:34 PDT 2009

We would have loved to have been there, but our family gathers as a unit every July 5th to celebrate the July 5th 1687, first publication of
Isaac Newton's book, 'Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy' (Principia Mathematica) The book contains Newton's laws of motion which proves without a doubt that my belly is not unlike an avalanche in slow motion.