[Bordermarch] Fighter practice and other stuff

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jul 23 09:47:32 PDT 2009

Greetings unto Noble Barony Bordermarch.

Due to our current fighter practice side of Roger's Park closing early, we are going to move fighter practice to the tennis court area starting tonight; around 7:00pm. The tennis court area has plenty of light with lots of exposure to the public.

The Wuthering Heights Park will no longer be used for Sunday fighter practice. Sunday fighter practice will take place at Roger's Park at the tennis court area. It will start at 4:00pm, which just happens to be the same time it always starts. This move will enable the non-fighters and their children to enjoy the facilities the park has to offer.

Tonight is the big night we've all been waiting for; tonight we celebrate Count Sir Simonn's very shiny helm! If someone could bring a few toasted macaroons I think he would enjoy them very much.
If I can pry them away from HE Elisabeth, I'll supply the cotton swabs.
We've lost track of the baronial box of cotter pins, whoever has it, would they please bring it tonight.

Come on out and join us tonight; you do not want to miss this!

Does anyone have an article or something for the Trumpeter?
Maybe someone wants to talk about Ball lightning, or maybe someone now wishes he never mentioned it.
Years ago, when my bones were still soft and not yet fully formed, a large lady stepped on my foot. At this moment I'm feeling pain in that foot. I've only shared this tale with a few souls whilst waist deep in clear water; pity poor, poor, sad Santiago.