[Bordermarch] look closely!!!

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 21:22:25 PDT 2009

Oh Ya Oh Ya...please pay close attention to the forwarded messages.  Your Baron my Santiago did write these fine words to one and all only to address it to himself the "Baron!"
Oh what a tangled web he weaved now...huh Adolf!

(It was only after I responded that I noticed his mistake which turned out to be my mistake because I too sent it to our own address) DA!!!!

Maybe it's ya'lls mistake for wanting us.

Oops......HE Elisabeth