[Bordermarch] Nomis

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Jul 29 10:44:04 PDT 2009

Nomis,

I have received a missive from the Seventh Hand of Kebol's Assassin's Guild that bears witness to our unceasing efforts to divide the mighty Kingdom Gleann Abhann into disjointed factions!

Our trusted ally, Baron Bourbon the Coke, is constructing a house of cards within Kingdom Gleann Abhann, a house whose foundation is a quagmire of rumors and twisted truths.

I believe our chances of annexing lands to our east shall be improved once Gleann Abhann's armies decimate each other during their forthcoming internal war.

Nomis,  your differences with Captain Brule must be settled, unfortunately, you must remain as our eyes and ears in Kingdom Gleann Abhann till future notice.

You'll be glad to hear that the vial of radish squeezings your pigeon delivered did indeed bring my food taster back to a somewhat normal state of existence.
The Jimwat juice would have worked better, but we have all grown accustomed to the sound of his swollen blackened lips smacking together like two marsh snakes during mating season.
The jellied udders and blackthorn mead seem to be helping, perhaps in time he'll heal completely.