[Bordermarch] Know anyone with a cabin tent for sale???

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:09:17 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

I'm heading home at last this coming weekend to see everyone I can, and am also looking for a cabin tent, preferably used but still usable!  Due to my height, I'd really like to find one of taller, "cabin" style rather than one of those domes with the flexible poles, and something perhaps 10- to 12' square?  Yep, it's for the SCA, just me and my gear (I'm feeling anti-social again...)

If any of you have any leads, I would REALLY appreciate your thinking of me.  I'm leaving here (DFW) Friday morning and melting the tires off the Jeep headed your way.  My mobile is (817) 729-2003, and I'll be with Simonn and Zane in the armory Saturday morning, as well as their house Saturday night by the looks of it.  (I don't know...ask THEM what in the world they were thinking when they invited me!)

Thanks in advance,

Germanicus / Jeff Currie