[Bordermarch] look closely at wilinhet!!!

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 14:21:20 PDT 2009

I'll make this real quick because I've got to use the bathroom;
Let's break the word down--
[Wil]---A declaration recorded on something stating who receives ones possession's should one die.
[in]--The location of a thing.
[het]--- A slang term used by the early Celts, predominately in the County Cork area of Ireland, that describes what we now call a HAND!
Thus the word wilinhet means--will-in-hand.

The Tinker is a smart fellow. He sort of got it right, but there was too much bloat in his missive, and Lord Nik is now fair game since he touched this Tar-Baby!

HE Santiago