[Bordermarch] Tacky Wax

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Jul 1 07:19:54 PDT 2009

AH yes, a pitch pot, I love the name unto thyself. I shall have to explore the possibilities of its use.
Our very own Lady Padraigin, current Coastal Minister of Arts & Science, has dabbled somewhat in the art of Reposse. She must surely know of pitch pots; alas--she remains yet silent. Perhaps she does not wish to share her knowledge. Methinks she might even have her own secret stash of Tacky Wax tucked away somewhere. As I ponder my Tacky Wax situation I've come to the realization that it's Lady Padraigin who supplies Barony Bordermarch's Brewer's Guild with honey for their mead! She claims to have an endless source of honey, and where there's honey, there's beeswax. Lady Padraigin the Stingy must be hoarding her beeswax for her pitch pots. You would think she could spare a bit so a man wouldn't have to stoop to using toilet bowl wax for his bowstrings.

Lady Alianorra, thank you so very much for freely sharing this information about pitch pots, and don't worry about HE Elisabeth, she knows I can only focus on one thing at a time.