[Bordermarch] June A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 1 19:52:58 PDT 2009

Am trying to find out what kind of shawl some nice natural colored bamboo knitting/crochet thread wants to be. It knows it wants to be a shawl but not what design it wants to be, yet.
Knitting on a rectangle shawl for myself. $ for the yarn came from a friend as a birthday gift to me last winter and so I thought I'd make something for ME. :-) Now that it's July.....
Meresankh