[Bordermarch] Information for Santiago

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 20:20:15 PDT 2009

Thank you so much for admitting you were wrong with your spelling of this difficult word, and for taking the time to prove me right . You are a blessing with many talents, one of which is the ability to [bob]---(intransitive verb)--to bounce up and down quickly and repeatedly, especially in and out of the water while floating. This is from something I found on the internet.
I do need to get some nite-nite time right now, but tomorrow is another day!
HE Santiago