[Bordermarch] This weekend

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Mon Jun 29 13:38:04 PDT 2009

I'm not sure about the rest of you but I managed, with the help of
friends, to change the motor out in Nora's car. I made it to fighter
practice (unlike some) and saw some old faces and new. I gave away the
last of my SCA business cards (Santiago could you please bring me some
more on Thursday?) I recieved my crossbow via the US postal service but
need bolts. I also managed to find time to sleep (4 hours it seems) so I
had a busy weekend. Hope all are well. And are we gonna have a big
fighter practice this Thursday? The large group was fun!!!

Justin