[Bordermarch] OT: anyone know of...?

kwcw3f at peoplepc.com kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Thu Jun 4 23:14:01 PDT 2009

Greetings, good gentles,
     We are looking for information. Is there anyone on the list that can recommend a good contractor for some home repairs? We have some IKE damage that needs fixing and need estimates for the insurance company. :-p
     And, is there anyone in the Barony that does transmission work? Our Saturn's transmission is going and we need it looked at, at the least. Got to get an estimate at least and would love to hear from anyone that can recommend somebody.
     Thank you for any help, info, advice, sympathy...
Ldy Meresankh