[Bordermarch] OT: anyone know of...?

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 06:08:20 PDT 2009

I can recommend a mechanic for you, but 'Craig's List' is a good place for consumer recommendations if no one mentions a specific contractor here...
The mechanic I have used for years, sent my mother, aunt, and daughters to, is Mike Snowden at Snowden's Automotive on the corner of MLK and Calder in Beaumont.  Their phone number is 835-3555 and Shambray will probably answer the phone.  They stay busy so call to make sure they can get you get you in on a particular day.  Feel free to tell them that Bill Burgin sent you.
Good luck
Ericus

Happiness is more than the absence of unhappiness