[Bordermarch] Seriously

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 18:36:11 PDT 2009

I big thank you to all who came and participated in the the A&S day here at our home.  All kidding a side we want to let each and every one of you know how much we enjoy hosting "family" and seeing all the great talent.  We hope each time will get bigger and bigger.  Next time we WILL have classes for the wee ones.  Never imagined such a turn out!!  We will plan another for the fall, volunteer now to teach a class.

Don't forget Sat July 4th at Simonn and Tessa's.  Just a relaxing day swimming with friends. Bring drinks, meat for your family and a side dish to share. Oh and please don't forget your suit!

Our grateful thanks to you our populace for loving and supporting us.
HE Elisabeth